Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Should I or Shouldn't I? Please Vote!

     I have been thinking lately. It seems some people only read my blog when it's not about knitting or crocheting, and some only read it when it is. I have been considering starting another blog altogether, and keeping the two separate. One for crafting, and one for life in general. I would really like to know what you, my readers, think about this. Please comment and let me know which you would prefer to read, or if you would read both.


    On another front, I am tired today. It was even worse yesterday. Yesterday was a really bad air day for me. On days like that, I get worn out just from the effort of breathing. It's not pretty. I try to do the things I want to do, but am not always successful. It was rainy and humid yesterday, and today thunderstorms are possible. Right now, it's sunny and nice, but that could change.


    I am tired because I was up at the ass crack of dawn again. Earlier than my alarm, even, which was set for 5:45!  I am such a good friend. And I still have another young lady to sit for today. It's a good thing she has been taking loooong naps for the last week or so. They have been averaging 2 1/2 hours! So I have been getting lots of knitting done while she naps.

2 comments:

  1. I read it all the time, I dont think that knitters and crocheters are only interested in topics that are knitting/crochet related. I enjoy all of your stories. Hope you feel better soon too XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel perhaps you are biased, being my friend! I do feel better now, thanks. Made it through the afternoon with Miss Malia.

    ReplyDelete