Sunday, November 13, 2011

Better Luck Tomorrow!

   Here it is, the time of day when I usually post. Today I have nothing. Yesterday, I woke up and knew that I would tell you all the story of my two stashes. Most days, I know pretty early what I will write about. Not today.

   Nothing exciting, or out of the ordinary, happened to me today, in fact it's been a pretty boring day. I knitted a little, a few rows, on my simple shawl. I haven't been feeling too good these last few days, but still managed to come up with something to write about. Some days, I have so much to tell you that I post twice!

   Does this mean I'm running out of stories? Nope, I'm not. There just isn't a story that's ready and waiting to be told. My mind is all over the place today. I have thought about sharing a story about my hairdresser. It's pretty funny, but I'm not feeling it. There are more stories about my former friend and ex-roommate, but I'm not feeling them either.

   So I will just sit here and watch The Muppet Christmas Carol. I've got dinner in the oven, and will finish off Hubs' pot of work coffee. Let's all hope that something will come to me tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment