Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Great Tattoo Adventure, Part 2

   This morning, I got up and made the coffee. Shortly after it was ready, Hubs got up as well. Today we travel to Kingston to get his tattoo finished. He wants to leave early, as he wants to go to Walmart first. We need a new DVD player for the living room.

   We start out. We get to the corner, where he remembers he needs to bring cash to pay for his tattoo. So, we turn around and he goes back in the house and gets some cash. We start out again. This time we get about half way to Kingston before I remember that I forgot the camera! That's right, a blog post about the tattoo, and no photos! Not really a problem, I can take a photo of is completed tattoo when we get home.

   This time, it took 3 1/2 hours to finish his tattoo. I knitted through most of it, since I forgot the camera. It was all the same as last time, Cookie inking, Hubs grimacing, loud really eclectic music blaring. Seriously, the music they play at Pop's Tattoo Emporium is definitely a strange mix. You got some really heavy rock, some rap, some 50's rockabilly, and some other genre's in there that I can't even identify. It makes for interesting listening.

   When we finally get home, i get out my laptop, and fire it up. I remember I want to take a photo of his tattoo, so I grab the camera from near the front door, where I put it so I wouldn't forget it, and head into the bedroom. He won't let me take a photo!
"You can get it later!" he says. I point out that I will be writing my blog now, not later. Oh well, so all my readers won't to see the finished tattoo until next time. Sorry!

1 comment:

  1. Besides we need to wait for the tattoo to heal up. They always look so angry for the first few days.

    ReplyDelete