Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My Craft Report and WIP Update

   Today I actually feel better, so I am able to knit. Here are photos of what I am currently working on! This first one is the hat I made for Hubs, I finished it the other night! The styrofoam head is much smaller than Hubs' head.

 
   Next is the ribbed scarf:

 
Then the first of four (yes, 4!) shawls I currently have on the needles:

   
   And the second shawl:


     And the third shawl:


  And finally, the fourth shawl. This is the one I have stopped working on, I may continue later, after frogging out the new section. I'm considering continuing the original section for the whole thing, and changing colors as I go. We'll see.



   And that wraps up my WIP projects. I have plans for a few more projects rolling around in my head, but I know I have to finish some of these current projects first. What are the ideas, you ask? I want to make a scarf for Julie, possibly a hat for Jesse, and gifts for my grandbabies. A sweater for Chloe, and something for Mason, I just haven't decided exactly what yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment