Sunday, November 27, 2011

In Which I Might Be Away For A While...

   Yesterday, before he went to work, Hubs and I had one of our rare arguments. I don't want to call it a fight, but it was more than a mere argument. He thinks I spend entirely too much time on the laptop he bought me for Mothers Day. In fact, he even said he wishes he never bought the thing.

   So after he left for work,  I closed up the laptop, and put it away. I put away the tray table that has been sitting next to the couch for 7 months. I put away some of my knitting stuff too. I put away my body butters and hand lotions. In my defense, I use them every day, why should I have to get up, go get them, bring them to the couch, use them, then go put them back? That just seems like a big waste of energy. So I kept them near me, like my medicine and the box of tissues.

   Today, we had our Thanksgiving dinner, just the two of us. He wasn't angry at me any more. He went hunting this morning, and didn't see anything.  I made a nice turkey breast, and all the fixin's. Now, after dinner, he's getting really sleepy. He's been up for more than 24 hours, since he worked all night last night, and stayed up all day today. I figured it was safe enough for me to get out my laptop and at least post on my blog, to let you all know what's going on.

   For a while, my internet life may be impacted. I may not be able to blog as often as I have been. My twitter and facebook friends may miss me. My Farmville friends surely will! Hopefully things can get back to normal at some point.

   So if I don't hear from you, or you don't hear from me, have a Merry Christmas!

  

1 comment:

  1. That seems awful. How dare he criticize how you use your time. You are a grown up, after all! You might just as well criticize how much time he spends hunting.

    Now if you are missing out on spending time with him as a result of all your computer-ing, that's another story...

    ReplyDelete