Friday, November 11, 2011

In Which I Go Back To Knitting Something Simple

   Due to the absolute insanity the lace shawl was giving me, I have brought out my simple shawl to work on to soothe my shattered ego. Remember, this one?


   This is an old picture, progress has been made since this was taken. I really needed a break from lace. That stupid lace pattern really messed with me. My friend tells me to watch out for pattern errata, and I have checked for corrections on the Knit Picks web site. There are none listed. She says she will fix it for me, but I am about ready to give up on it. Maybe ask someone to do it for me?

   In the meantime, I will soothe myself with the simple stockinette stitch, increases every right side row. Aaahhh, that feels better already. The stress is leaving my body.
Perhaps I am not really ready for something more complex, as my knitter friends keep telling me.  Anyway, time to catch up on my knitting. Catch you on the flip side!

No comments:

Post a Comment