Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I Found Mr. Magoo!

   Our son got his dad tickets to the Christmas Eve Giants/Jets game, as a Christmas gift. Off they went that morning, and I had most of the day to myself. The Giants won, which was a Christmas miracle, as far as we are concerned!

   Another gift our son got for his dad was a blu-ray, wi-fi, DVD player! He freely admits that this gift was more for himself, so we can get Netflix, and he can finally watch TV in his bedroom. Needless to say, we signed up for Netflix that very day.

   Which brings me to finding Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol. They have it on netflix! So I finally got to watch it! Not only that, but I can watch it whenever I want! Woo Hoo! As for Hubs, he is in trouble. We had agreed to not exchange gifts this year. But of course,  he got me some stuff. He and Jesse each got me gift certificates to Pop's Tattoo Emporium, so I can finally get some Cookie ink! (Cookie is the artist, a friend of my son-in-law's) Now I won't feel so left out. I have been thinking about my next tattoo for a long time now. Here is a photo of the design I want, I want different colors.


   So now I'm very excited about getting a new tattoo. Of course, my mother is mortified. I swear, she has the sensibilities of a Victorian! She was born in the wrong time period. She totally disapproves of tattoos, and was devastated when Sara got one. But we are all grown up, and can do what we want. =p ....

No comments:

Post a Comment