Thursday, December 1, 2011

On This Day In 1976

   Today is my daughter's birthday. It got me to thinking about her. How sweet she was when she was little, how perfect she was when she was born. She was always a delight. She had her grandfather wrapped around that tiny little pinkie from the day we brought her home.

   I have a few pictures in my computer of her at different times in her life. I thought I'd share them with you.

1. Here she is with her grandpa in the back yard:


Riding her horse, named Sandy:


Her she is with her little brother at her college graduation. I think he was about 6.


Notice she us up until this point, a natural blond. Here she is with Jesse again, this time at his high school graduation. See how their heights have reversed?


Now some more recent photos. This is Sara with the man she has chosen to share her life with! This is also my favorite photo of her, and of them together.


This one is from their wedding day, last year.  She made a beautiful bride.


Now, the most recent photo. Somehow that husband of hers talked her into getting a tattoo! Now we all have some, even Jesse.


In this photo, her tattoo was unfinished. It's beautiful now that it's all done. And on this day, the anniversary of her birth, I just want to say - I love you Sara! Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment