Friday, April 27, 2012

It's Been a Difficult Week... Temptation Wise

   It sure has been a very difficult week. I have been fighting with myself all week, as I want to go buy yarn. I had decided on Tuesday, I think it was, that I would wait until Saturday to go. But Wednesday, Thursday and even today, I almost jumped in the Jeep and drove off. It was with the greatest will power that I forced myself to stay home.


   I will be going tomorrow to Michael's craft store and, only if absolutely necessary, to Hobby Lobby. I am really hoping it won't come to that. I have even talked my beloved daughter into coming with me.  It has been nice having some cash in my pocket. There is even enough to do some more grocery shopping! Yahoo. But first, the yarn. You have no idea, it's been really hard for me to not just run out and buy what I want.


   Hopefully I can find good yarn and colors for the blanket at Michael's. But I am not holding my breath. It may conceivably be unavoidable, the trip to Hobby Lobby. Is it scary that I am willing to betray my beliefs for the right yarn? I don't think so. It will take a very special project for that to happen. And this blanket for my future grand baby is that special of a project.


   As a post script to last night's post, The color work sample washed and dried beautifully. I am ready to go, just need to get through tomorrow and buy the darn stuff. Wish me luck, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment