Sunday, April 1, 2012

Unexplainable Occurrances II

   After my first marriage ended, I lived in an apartment with my daughter. After a while, I could no longer afford the rent, so I took a roommate. Some of you may remember her, I wrote about her in a very early post.


   For a long time, nothing extraordinary happened. But after C. moved in, some strange things began happening. We both worked the same shift at the same company, so we traveled to work together. One weekend we noticed that the clock in the living room was ticking very loudly. This was unusual, I had never heard it do so before. It was a plug-in clock, not a battery operated one, if that makes any difference.


   Well, C. told the clock to quiet down, stop ticking so loudly. And it did! The next morning, the clock was quiet. For the rest of the time we shared that apartment, every so often that clock would start ticking loudly again, and she would tell it to be quiet, and it would stop. Strange.

  
   Also during that time, I had a necklace that was a zipper on a chain. It was very unusual. One evening as we were getting ready for work, I looked at the necklace. It was weird, I had not really looked at it in a long time. But that day, I specifically remember noticing it hanging on its peg on the wall in my bedroom.

  
   Later that night, as we were working, I was walking back to the clean room after break about 3 a.m. For some reason, I was looking at the floor as I walked along. And there was a necklace that looked just like mine, in the hallway, at the base of a wall.  I picked it up, and stuck it in my pocket. How could it be mine? I hadn't even touched it on its peg, I had just looked at it. I promptly forgot about it and got back to work.


    In the morning, when we got home, I felt the necklace in my pocket. I told C. about how I had found it. With it in my hand, we walked into my room. The peg where my necklace had been was empty. How did it go missing? How did it get to my job? I never touched, or even brushed up against it in passing. Yet there it was, on the floor at my job. Very strange.
  

   After I married my beloved Hubs, we lived with his mother and her husband for a while, to save money to buy a house. We were there about 8 months. Just before we were to move out, I had a really wicked nightmare. I woke up so terrified, I woke Hubs up and told him about it. I dreamt that a woman, a very evil woman, was trying to get me to leave the house. She looked like a gypsy or something, and when I woke up I could feel the force of her, up near the ceiling, in a corner. It was like she was still there, floating. I have never been so scared in my life. Strangest of all!


   These stories are true. I lived through them. And they are the only ones I can remember right now. If any more come memories come back to me, I will let you know!

2 comments:

  1. I would say there is definitely something going on there. If you feel this presence again, tell the spirit out loud to leave you alone. They may need reminding from time to time, but if you tell them them to go away, they are supposed to. Be sure to speak using words only using positives, for example if you say "don't come back", they won't hear the "don't" and will only hear the "come back".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip, Stacey. I will remember that for the next time.

    ReplyDelete