Sunday, April 22, 2012

Knitting Progress on Blanket

   Today I made some significant progress on the never-ending-garter-stitch baby blanket. My second skein of three is almost gone. I have the third ready, this time I am going to make an effort to match the yarn up. I can hear my friend Kim yelling "Huzzah!" ...  I feel hopeful that at some point in the near future, I will be able to find more skeins of this yarn. When we go to Fishkill, I plan on hitting the A.C. Moore craft store down that way.

 
    After this current (first) quarter of the blanket is done, I will take a few photos. I don't know where I can take them, it's already pretty big, and waaay too big for my usual tray table to be used as a background. Never fear, I will find some place.


   Since I was so very tired after Clermont yesterday, I thought I would sleep really good last night. I was wrong! I didn't sleep good at all. I kept waking up and having trouble getting back to sleep. Oh, well, tonight for sure I will make sure I have pharmaceutical help...  Then I will sleep well, for when I have to get up at the ass crack of dawn tomorrow morning...


   Since we ate dinner so late last night, I had a small bout of my tummy troubles. That could be why I didn't sleep very well. But I did find some of my papaya enzyme tablets in the kitchen cupboard, and ate four of them last night after dinner. They did help, just not enough. No worries for tonight, though, since we have already eaten dinner tonight, and we ate plenty early.

No comments:

Post a Comment