Thursday, April 12, 2012

No News Isn't Good News.....

   Well, due to the overwhelming non-response to yesterdays post, I have frogged the baby surprise jacket. I won't give up forever, just for now. I have instead started the square garter stitch baby blanket from the same book. It's going well, so far.


   Tomorrow is our weekly Stitch n Bitch, and I am excited about attending. We have such a good group, even if it's a small one. We do have some lively conversations! I can't wait to see the progress on the other girls projects.


   My mind is all over the place tonight. It's full of Dark Shadows, and I have some observations. Dr. Julia Hoffman has a lab set up in the basement of the old house on the Collinwood estate. My question is this: How much work can she get done, seriously, when there is no electricity in the old house?? How can she make up the experimental serum that she is injecting into Barnabas? With candles?

  
   That is just one of the things I'm thinking about tonight. I have another interview tomorrow, at the Awesome Store! This one will be a one on one interview. Thank goodness it's not until 5:30, so I can still watch Malia tomorrow, as well as send Hubs off to work. Then I can head to the mall.


   The other day, Hubs and I were in Home Depot. I looked for my beloved door, that I fell in love with last year. They didn't have one on display in the Poughkeepsie store! I did get a brochure, so I can at least look at it and choose the finishes etc. One of these days, I will own that door, I swear! For those who have forgotten, here is the photo I took of "Diego":



   The only thing I would change, I would to add a knocker to the door. Have a good night everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment