Saturday, April 7, 2012

Knitting Adventure Day

  Today I started another project, the Baby Surprise Jacket by Elizabeth Zimmermann. I have some self-patterning sock yarn I found in my stash, and bravely started it. I read the intructions over, and over, and over again. I ended up deciding to just do what I keep telling my friend Bonny, "Just do what it says!".


   I have been working on the log cabin baby blanket too. I was doing that this morning while contemplating the baby surprise instructions. Then Hubs went out, and I had an errand or two to run. I needed to get him more cigars (don't ask me why he can't get them himself), and I needed to get some gas. I had to dip into my change for enough money for the gas.

  
   Then after I got home, I had a visitor and got paid for sitting last week! So I have some money for groceries now!  I only sat for two days last week, so the amount was smaller than usual. But it is enough for now!


   Well, I am watching Dark Shadows now, so I will sign off, See you all tomorrow!!


     

No comments:

Post a Comment