Saturday, January 7, 2012

Another New Project

    About this time yesterday, as I sat in the pizza parlor waiting for my Hawaiian pizza, which is my very favorite, by the way... I received a text message from my daughter-in-law, asking of I could make my granddaughter Chloe a new purple hat, as she has lost her favorite one. Of course, I replied that of course I could! I even have some dark purple yarn all ready to go.

    So this morning, I cast on my favorite hat pattern, the Elizabeth Zimmermann one. I love how easy it is, always the same number of stitches, all you have to do to change the size of the hat is change the size of the needles! I have made three, the one for Chloe is the fourth. They are all different sizes! The hat is coming right along.

   I have the evening to myself, just like last night. And I'm eating left over Hawaiian pizza for dinner. Since I am the only one in the house who likes it, I never get to have it. But last night I treated myself. So there.

   There's more excitement today, as well. It looks like I could have another babysitting gig. I saw the facebook post asking for help, and thought about it. I decided that if the Goddess wanted me to do this, she would put Anthony(the dad) in my path. And if she did, I would talk to him about it. So wanna guess who I ran into yesterday at the drugstore? That's right. So I spoke to him about it. Now we will just have to wait and see. Whoop whoop.

   Now I'm sitting here watching Netflix. So far tonight, I watched The Last Airbender. It was pretty good. Now I'm watching some movie about an ice age this year. It was in the family movie section! Something about how this dysfunctional family has to pull together in an emergency. Blah, blah, blah.

   So I will sit here and watch the movie, well listen to it anyway, as I knit on Chloe's new purple hat. Have a good evening, loyal readers!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment