Monday, January 16, 2012

In Which I Fantasize a LIttle

   I live in a house with two men. My husband, and my 22 year old son. Over the years I have several recurring fantasies. The first and most prevalent this time of year: I would to live in a house with NO men. I would love to have no football on TV on a Sunday afternoon. I would love to watch whatever I want on TV. It's that simple.

   I have a friend who lives with her mother and her daughter. I truly envy her for that. I imagine them sitting around, Kim knitting or spinning, with her mom and daughter, watching whatever the heck they want. My heart soars.

   I also fantasize about having servants to do all my housework. I don't want to do it, and somebody has to. Servants would be ideal. I would also love to be independently wealthy, and own a book store. Although I have amended that one, I want it to be a YARN/bookstore.

   Oh, the thoughts and fantasies that run through my head, you can only imagine!

No comments:

Post a Comment