Monday, January 30, 2012

In Which I Make a Confession

  That's right, I've been slacking off in the craft department. I apologise to all. The only thing I've really been working on is Samantha's scarf. And even that, only sporadically.I am a bad G-ma. I've not been working on Chloe's sweater. I have a feeling that by the time I get it done, it will need to be a bigger size.

   I have no legitimate excuse. I think I have just lost my oomph. I just don't feel like crocheting or knitting these days. I do still take something with me when I go out, just in case, but I really haven't worked on anything regularly, except for at Stitch n Bitch, where it's required.

   I did spin quite a bit on my drop spindle, but it's getting so full I think I need to take the yarn off of it. Then I want to try my friend's drop spindle. I do have more fiber to spin. I can't wait to get a lesson in using my spinning wheel! So here are some old photos, to remind you:



   Looking at that last one, I have to say, there is a lot more work done than is shown in this photo. I'm saying this in my own defense. I will take a new photo soon, so you can see the difference!

   Happy crafting, everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment