Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The New Year's Eve Cookies

   Just before New Year's Eve, my beloved son asked me to make my World Famous Deluxe Gourmet Chocolate Chip Cookies, so he could take them to the house party he and Julie were attending. Of course, I made the cookies. I even took photos this time, before and after the baking. It was a double batch, so there were lots. Three bags of them, and I had snuck enough cookies out of the batches for Hubs to have some too.

   Now, I have given Julie the super secret recipe, so she can make them for Jesse herself, but who knows if they will taste as good as my own. There's something special about a mother's love that comes out in the baking, and makes things taste that much better. So here are the photos:




     Don't they look good? I use three pans and rotate them on the oven. Of course, you saw the sil-pat type baking sheets I use. I love them, never have to wash my sheet pans again, just the baking sheets. And the bottoms of the cookies don't burn. Awesome!

   Today, I have a mission to bake some brownies, Hubs has requested them. Seems like I will be doing more baking than usual, I have four cake mixes and two brownie mixes in the pantry, and lots of cookie mixes too. Sugar, and macaroons. Yum, I'm looking forward to making those, I love macaroons! Thank the goddess that Hubs hates coconut. He won't be eating any macaroons!  

No comments:

Post a Comment