Sunday, January 22, 2012

Lookie What I Did!

   I thought it was high time I showed off my outstanding spinning ability. So I took some photos of my spindle and the yarn I have produced so far.


   Here is a close up shot of the same yarn.


  I can't use the spindle for too long, my arm gets tired. I have been very inactive in the nearly three years since I lost my job. But, slowly but surely, I will work on it, and soon I will start to use my wheel. No photos of that yet. I had to tuck it into a corner of my living room for now. It's easily accessable, but still out of the way.

   With all the nasty snow today, I didn't go out, except to move the cars when our plow guy came. But my beloved youngest child took my Jeep to go visit his friend who works at a local pizza parlor, and I had him bring me back a giant slice pizza. I highly reccommend them and the pizza! The parlor is A Touch of Naples, and we love their pizza.

  Here is a photo of half of the pizza. It's so big, they need two boxes to put it in. And these are large size pizza boxes!


  Since I left it up to him, I deserve what I get, topping wise... He prefers plain cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment