Friday, January 13, 2012

Just the facts, Ma’am…..


Some facts about me!

1. I was born in Albany, NY

2. I spent my formative years in Lake Peekskill, Putnam County, NY

3. I have one sibling, a brother 2 years younger than me.

4.  I am stubborn. I know, it’s hard to believe!

5. I hate housework. I have sort of decided that in a past life I was a scullery maid in some medieval lord’s household.  That’s the only explanation I can come up with.

6. I am a cat lover.

7. I was born breech. My poor mom had to endure all the medical students watch her give birth from a gallery up above.

8. When I was a child, my hair was very light brown. We moved to Dutchess County, and a year later I went back to visit my friends, and they asked me if I had dyed my hair, because it had gotten very dark.

9. I love my chocolate coffee.

10. I have three tattoos, and have plans and gift certificates for another one.

11. I am an avid reader. Always have been.

12. Both my parents were teachers. Dad taught Math at Mahopac High School, and mom had her own  pre-school.

13. I have been crocheting for 35 years. I learned to knit from my grandmother, the Knitting Nazi, when I was about 10. She made it so pleasant, I quit until about a year ago.

14. I am lazy. If there is an easier way to do something, I will be the one to find it.

15. I still feel like a newlywed, after 22 years of marriage. We have lots of fun together.

16. My first marriage lasted three years. The nightmares lasted quite a bit longer. Years longer.

17. Hubs thinks I am addicted to facebook. I just have lots of free time, and like to see what is on people’s minds.  Several times a day.  Not counting Farmville time.

18. Wow, there are a lot more of these than I thought!

19. I love my Jeep, but I’m not “in love” with him anymore. I recently realized this, and it made me sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment