Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Where Did It Go?

   I have tried to get into the habit of writing a few posts ahead of time. That way, if I get stuck, I have a couple of posts to choose from and post one of them. I was two ahead as of the othe day.

   Today, I went looking for one of those posts, thinking that today would be a good day to post it. It was about friendship, and had taken me a long time to write. But it was gone! The one I wrote just yesterday was still there, but the one I wanted was gone. Where did it go? I am confused. I looked all through my posts, thinking perhaps I had posted it already. But it's not there, either. It's just gone.

   Uh-oh. I just had a thought. A friend suggested that instead of writing ahead of time as a document on my laptop, I could write it directly on my blog site, and post it whenever I want. That is what I have been doing ever since. It just occurred to me that perhaps the post I am looking for is still in my documents in my laptop... I will have to go look now.  If so, this post may never see the light of day!

No comments:

Post a Comment