Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Blanket Update!

    I have made significant progress on the latest blanket! There are seven V-stitch sections in the whole thing, and I am currently on the sixth one. YAY! I laid it on my chair and took some photos!




    There was a third photo, but it was blurry. I have trouble taking more than a couple of photos, the shaking starts.  But at least I got two, and they aren't too bad.


    I also have a photo of those chocolate mushroom candies I talked about the other day, here is the photo of the box:


    Look for them in your local grocery or specialty food store! They're pretty good!


    And for those who read yesterday's post, I would like to thank you. I don't know which of you clued Hubs in, but last night I got the best sleep in a very long time! He didn't watch TV in the bedroom at all. And when he finally came in to go to sleep, he didn't turn the TV on. We usually fall asleep with it on, and whoever wakes up first during the night turns it off. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment