Thursday, June 21, 2012

No Tire Cover, But....

    I still haven't installed my new crocheted tire cover. My friend and I decided it was too freaking hot to be that active.  It would have only taken a few seconds to get completely drenched in sweat. Hopefully we will be able to try tomorrow. I did accomplish my task of buying a new battery for the camera, though. So the day wasn't completely wasted.


    I'm really looking forward to having the new cover on the spare! It is so well known around town, I can't help but wonder what comments I'll get. I've had people next to me at stoplights roll down their windows and tell me how much they like it! Strangers in parking lots, too! It's fun and different, and there aren't any other tire covers like it around here.



    Also today I did something my Hubs has been bugging me to do, I went to the pharmacy and had a talk with my pharmicist. Last week, my pulmonologist gave me a new inhaler to try, to see if it works better for me than Advair. As I read through the accompanying papers, I discovered that the new one contains a LABA and I shouldn't take it until I check with my pharmacist to make sure none of my other meds contain a LABA.


    I know, YAWN.... But I finally went today, and the answer is "No", none of my other meds contain the nasty LABA, so I am cleared for take-off. Starting tomorrow morning. Whoopie.


    P.S. LABA stands for Long Acting Broncho-Something or other. Just so you know, and won't have to Google it.
   

    I added the knitting M&M just for a laugh. It's been too long since I posted a photo.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment