Friday, June 15, 2012

Projects Done and Almost Done!!

     The denim blue blanket is done, all washed, dried and folded. It's so very soft, I can't believe it!



     And I am proud to say that the new tire cover for my Jeep is almost done, I am currently working on the last section, the width of the tire. After that, there's just a round of loops, to put the string through, to tie it on with.




     I must say that the denim yarn was so nice to work with, and laundered out so soft, I am now reconsidering the Elizabeth Zimmermann Baby Surprise Jacket. It would look great in this yarn! If only I can translate into workable English. Since my plea for help got no responses, I guess I'm on my own. I will try to be patient and just do what it says. That's what I always tell my friend Bonny, when she has a question about a pattern.

1 comment:

  1. If you want to do the baby surprise, we will have a playdate and figure it out

    ReplyDelete