Friday, June 1, 2012

Finished Project Photos!


    In the last 24 hours, I have finished two projects! First up was the Beast of a shawl, aka the great garter stitch monster. I finished that last night. I have yet to block it, and weave the ends in.


    After that was done, I started working on finishing the beautiful grey baby blanket. I only had the last side to do. I finished that today during Miss Malia's nap time. I also had time to weave in the ends. Now I just have to wash and dry it, then I can deliver it to my daughter.


    Now I just have to decide what I want to knit next. I had sort of decided to do the shawl that the Yarn Harlot recently did. Now I'm not so sure. I may make the Beast again, in a lighter weight yarn. Maybe I will try my hand at a baby sweater. Then again, maybe not. I am just not sure. I guess I will worry about it after my son moves out this weekend....
   

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great! Let's just restate that there is no baby yet for this blanket lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope everyone knows that these blankets are for my possible future grandbaby.

    ReplyDelete