Saturday, June 16, 2012

A New Project Started

    Yup, I put on my big girl panties, and started the EZ baby surprise jacket. I am currently on row 11, I think. I had to stop in the middle of a row, as I was knitting while waiting in the truck for Hubs, who was in Gander Mt, and I finished at Michael's before he was done. Anyway, I was knitting, halfway done with row, and he came back. That was my point. Sorry for the rambling.


    So far I'm not having any problems, except for placing the stitch markers. They need to be moved every row, and I am having trouble putting them in the right place. I figure sooner or later I will get it right.


    I went to Michael's to get another skein on the yarn I'm using, which isn't the denim blue one. I have plenty of that yarn.  I decided to use a color from the colorwork blanket, so they can go together. Anyway, Michael's had the yarn, but not the color I need. I will hopefully try the store in Poughkeepsie tomorrow.


   Last week, we joined Sam's Club, and this week we went there to buy a new TV for our bedroom. We got a few other things too. I like that, because Hubs pays. He's in the bedroom right now, setting it up. I will go and check on him when I am done writing.


    All that walking through Walmart, Michael's, and then Sam's Club, and my legs and feet are shot. Even my knees started to hurt.  So I've been taking it easy since we got home. We ordered a pizza, some wings and a meatball calzone for dinner, so I didn't have to cook. Yum.


   Watch this space in the future for photos of the baby surprise jacket! Hopefully I can  figure it out...

No comments:

Post a Comment