Friday, June 22, 2012

The Beginning of the End...?

       My Hubs came home from work the other morning, and as we talked, he mentioned that he read something on the news. Apparently, there is a substance called Bath Salts that is sold in Head Shops. People have been buying it, and smoking it.


    When they do, it turns them into real zombies. They completely lose their minds, and even become canibalistic. One "person" was even caught eating, yes, eating, someone's face!


    It's not just here in the U.S. either, He told me the news reported it was world wide. So there are people in other countries smoking this stuff and being turned into zombies.


    I have been thinking about this very hard since we first discussed it. It well and truly scares me. Could this be how it all starts? With these idiots who will smoke anything to get high? Since that really only affects the individual, some mutation or something must happen, to turn it into a virus and make it able to spread to others. How long will it be before this actually happens?


    Mark my words people. Keep an eye on the news. I know I will....

No comments:

Post a Comment