Monday, September 26, 2011

Report From The Doctor

   Back from the doctor, I am not going to die.  He actually said that my lungs sounded clearer today than they have in a long time! I told him it was because I woke up all congested this morning, and have been coughing up yuckies all day. Not wanting to take any chances, he put me on an antibiotic. It's only a five day course, which is good. I get very tired of the ten day course ones.

   The doctor also told me to get lots of rest. That will be a little harder to do. I have loads of laundry in process that need to be moved around. I just did a load of dishes. At some point I will have to go downstairs and move that laundry, Hubs is out of socks.

   So I didn't get to work on my crochet projects at all today. Maybe later after dinner. I have high hopes, I know.

   So I believe I'm done for the day. Hopefully I will have some good stuff to report next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment