Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Some Raving Is In Order For Today!

   Today I feel the need to rave a little bit. Number 1. I play farmville. I enjoy it. HOWEVER, I refuse to spend real money on an imaginary farm. So it takes me a long time to get things I want. A lot of times I need help, building a bigger chicken coop, for example. Every day, I visit every one of my neighbors farms, and fertilize their crops, if not already fertilized. Every time someone is asking for something, I send it, if possible. So WHY will no one help me? At least three times I have tried to enlarge my chicken coop. All I need is ten friends in three days to help. They really don't have to do anything more than click a fracking button. (Bless Battlestar Galactica!) Yet I am nearly the only fracking person in fracking farmville with a little fracking chicken coop. Not that it bothers me or anything...

    Number 2. I also belong to Google+, a new social media-type site. They recently added some games. And I finally get to play Angry Birds! Except that I am stuck on level 1-21. I can't seem to kill those three fracking frog things. Or are they green piggies? I can't tell.  I am really getting tired of this level. If there are any angry bird experts out there, could you please advise me? Many sincere thanks!

   I got so stirred up about farmville, I forget what else I wanted to rave about. Maybe it was about buying a new pillow? Well, I will tell you anyway. One of my pillows was really, really old. So old that the fabric wore a huge hole in it. And it was leaking feathers everywhere. I love my feather pillows, and yes, I use two. The hole in this pillow was so large, and the fabric so weakened, I couldn't even repair it. It went into the gabage can yesterday. Last night I slept with only one pillow. This was unacceptable.

   My mission for today was to venture forth and procure myself a new feather pillow. I was at Bed Bath and Beyond shortly after they opened, because I needed to get out and home before it started to rain. The top is still down on the Jeep. I finally found the pillows, after being tempted to buy all kinds of really cool, useless stuff. I had no idea that pillows were so expensive! I saw some for $40, and some for $30. And these were foam pillows! I really liked the Tempur-pedic pillows, at least one or two of them. But they were so expensive, the price wasn't even on the shelf! For fracks sake, the fracking pillowcovers for them were $20 or $30!

   I finally found the feather pillows. A very nice fellow customer gave me a 20% off coupon, since she had two. My feather pillow cost me only $12. YAY! Maybe now I will sleep well tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment