Thursday, September 22, 2011

Being Sick Complicates Things!

    Tomorrow I may not be able to blog, since I don't feel very well, and I have Stitch n Bitch in the morning. I just promised Hubs that I will call the doctor when I get home from that meeting.  See, my beloved youngest child is sick. He hardly ever consents to see a doctor unless he is on death's door. He refuses even to take any OTC medication, he even scoffs at vitamins. He is a serious martial artist. He keeps going and powers through any illness he might have.

    Yesterday, he called me and asked me to make an appointment for him with the doctor. Luckily, he was able to get in today. He has bronchitis. He believes in spreading the love, so now his girlfriend and I are both sick. Even when I get a cold, I have to be really careful. So I have to call the doctor tomorrow.

   I am really looking forward to this Stitch n Bitch, I hope everyone can make it. I haven't seen many of the ladies since before the summer vacation. I am taking Sara's shawl to work on, it's really getting long! I'd say it's over three feet long already! And who doesn't love breakfast out? We eat, then we knit and crochet and catch up.

   If I can get in to see the doctor, I will need a ride, depending on what time I can get an appointment. See, It's still supposed to rain for the next seven fracking days, and the top is still down on my Jeep. That means I can't drive it in the rain. So I will have to go and get back before Hubs has to go to work. Or get a ride, or get an appointment Saturday, Monday or Tuesday. And one of those days, I have a dentist appointment.

   See what I was saying about making plans?? So now I'm very tired, and I am going to bed. With any luck, I will get some sleep.

Kim out.

No comments:

Post a Comment