Monday, September 26, 2011

I Don't Feel Good!

   Yesterday Hubs and I went to Fishkill, he had some work to do on the house, and doesn't like to go alone. So I go to keep him company. You all know I have had a cold for a while now, well last night after we got home, I could feel it dropping from my head into my chest. As my lungs are compromised at best, this is a concern for me. So when I dragged my sorry ass out of bed this morning, I called the doctor. My appointment is at 3:15.

   I am just hoping against hope that I don't have pneumonia, AGAIN. The first three times was enough, thank you. The good part is that with each successive bout, my hospital stay gets shorter! The first time, I was in the hospital for two straight weeks. That was a bad one. The second time, I believe was a six day stay. The last time, I was hospitalized for four days.

   Last night, I slept pretty well, but was still tired this morning. I just didn't want to get up. When I finally got out of bed, it was after 10. I could go in there right now, and go back to sleep!

   I have no energy today. I have so much to do, but I got no gumption. One of my projects for today was going to be taking photos of the hurricane-ghan, and the related others, on my king size bed, so my friend could see how big they all are. I might do that later, after my doctor visit.

   Well, now I better go take a shower. Have a good day, and I will update you all on my condition. I will tell you right now, I will outright refuse to be hospitalized. treat me at home, take it or leave it.

   Kim out.

No comments:

Post a Comment