Thursday, September 8, 2011

Tomorrow it's Back to Stitch n Bitch! YAY!

   I am very excited, as tomorrow we resume our regular Stitch n Bitch sessions at Cranberry's at Tilley Hall. An absolutely charming eatery. The summer has been difficult, as most of the ladies have young school age kids, and we have difficulty finding a place to meet. We did manage to meet several times at friend Bonny's house, which is popular because she has a pool. And the last time at friend Laura's house, but no one could make it but me. So it was just Laura, her son Gene and myself. And the two delightful poodles! They are so cute!

   But now that school has started, we can resume our bi-weekly schedule. I just love going out to breakfast. (Don't tell my family, I've convinced them I don't know what it is...) And this week will be special because we get to celebrate my birthday! I'm really looking forward to the Bitch cake! I am sure there will be pictures to post tomorrow.

   Now I just have to decide which project to bring to work on. Will it be my own triangle shawl, or lacy rectangle shawl? I can't bring the Hurricane-ghan, as it's getting too darn big to take anywhere!

    I am really looking forward to seeing all the ladies again! I don't think we have all been together since summer vacation started! Jan was away for two weeks, Denise was busy, Laura also went away, but at a different time than Jan. Bella has been busy and Bonny has a job now, so she's busy too! Then there's Kim and myself.

   I was usually free, as I have no little ones left at home. Kim has Mellie, who is delightful company. But she was ill for a while this summer. Oh and I can't forget Cheryl. But none of us has heard from her at all, all summer! She may be lost forever in Mafia Wars.  If anyone finds her, please send up a flare.

   If I am forgetting anyone, I hope I will be forgiven! So let's go choose a project, and I will see you all tomorrow morning! I can't wait for a big giant cup of Jamaican Me Crazy coffee!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait, either!!! Time to celebrate and for every thing there is a season. This is the season of the Stitch and Bitch!

    ReplyDelete